Wednesday, August 10, 2011

* Trisha speaks and clarifies on Amruth!

Pretty & Lovely Trisha's latest interview to a website:

The gossip squads these days have Trisha’s engagement at the top of their charts. Meanwhile nothing seems to worry Trisha as she has repeatedly denied the reports of an engagement. Well we got up close with her and this is what she said.

Hi Trisha, you look gorgeous!
Thank you.

So starting off with Mankatha, how about a snippet from the movie?
Well, no snippets you have to watch the movie. On my part I have a mini role in the movie of a girl from Mumbai. I grabbed the opportunity only because I would get a chance to act alongside Ajith and work with the great Venkat Prabhu. It has been a blast nevertheless. I really enjoyed every moment shooting.

Sounds good, we also have reports that you have dubbed for Ajith’s golden jubilee film, Mankatha?
Well, Venkat Sir always said that I share a great chemistry with Ajith and our scenes together in the film were sizzling. Yes I am dubbing, he insisted that I should dub in my own voice for the movie. I was initially reluctant but agreed.

So do you plan to go on a dubbing spree hence?
Well, looking back, I surely regret that I did not have the confidence back then but now I hope to dub for all my Tamil films. Let’s keep our fingers crossed.

Oh why not you have a sweet voice, we are sure the world will know about it once Mankatha is unleashed. Moving on to your personal life, if you don’t mind who is Amruth?
Amruth is a guy from Chennai. I met him a month back through a common friend and he is a part of our gang of close friends ever since. All of us meet up to do brunches on Sundays.

You are surely enjoying your Sundays? Is the news about mommy planning engagement true?
News about my mom finding a groom and Amruth being one of the choices is a rumor.

So is marriage on the cards?
Certainly but I have to meet ‘Mr Right’ yet but let me tell you, I’m ready for a serious relationship. I will let the whole world know about it when it is time, nothing much happening for the moment.

Wow, congratulations, we got intelligence reports that your mobile is going to explode in few seconds the cause being a flood of calls and messages. Alert!

Haha, thanks I will keep your advice in mind.

We got reports that you will do a Mollywood flick opposite Prithviraj?
I have no immediate dates. I will wait for the right break in Malayalam; I will take up an offer only if it’s a really exciting project.

Perfect, so did you catch up with any new releases?
Had no time to catch up with new releases but yes I will be watching Zindagi Na Mila Dobara with my mom and friends. I saw Deivathirumagal and liked it. Thank you.

Thank you Trisha for a lovely time and our best wishes for your upcoming movies, bye.

0 comments:

Post a Comment