Saturday, August 6, 2011

* Trisha isn't concerned about BW offers

South Indian top most leading actress Trisha has nearly lost more than 3 offers in Bollywood now and yet she isn't bothered about them. Says Trisha: `I am not concerned about Hindi projects as my call-sheet schedules in South Indian projects are quite hectic. But I am still perplexed over the news stories that have been persistently focalizing that `Khatta Meeta' was a flop, which isn't true. Fine! In that particular scenario, it's not the actress supposed to be blamed. I had some difference of opinions over my looks with Priyadarshan. But at end of day, he is the captain of ship and I am supposed to be affirmative towards his insistence.'

The actress was supposed to pair with Akshay Kumar in 2 more projects, which is reported off being dropped and so is the Hindi remake of `Vinnaithaandi Varuvaaya'.

At the moment, the actress is busy with couple of big projects - Ajith Kumar's `Mankatha' and Telugu film 'Ganga - The Bodyguard' besides Venkatesh.

0 comments:

Post a Comment