Wednesday, August 3, 2011

* Trisha & Ajith's Mankatha movie preview

The release of Petite Beauty Trisha Krishnan & Thala Ajith's film is nothing short of a festival for their fans. When this is the case, how would be the celebrations for the Beautiful Trisha's 40th and Thala’s 50th movie Mankatha.

Says Ajith, ‘This being my 50th film I take this opportunity to thank all my producers, directors, co-stars, music directors, technicians, distributors, exhibitors, pros, media, critics, the moviegoers, my fans, and my family for making this journey possible and nothing without the support of my genuine fans. Live and let live, love you all.’

On the movie, he says, ‘Director Venkat Prabhu is very talented and he has shaped up the movie well. The technicians and co- stars involved in the film have given their best. I have seen how hard they have worked to deliver the best of their talents.’

According to Venkat Prabhu, ‘Mankatha is in its final stage of shoot in Hyderabad, where we are shooting a massive action sequence. This action sequence will be the most talked about sequence in Tamil cinema. Ajith sir has taken lot of risks by doing the stunts by him, which is choreographed by Selva’.

The movie produced by Dhayanidhi Alagiri’s Cloud Nine Movies has music by Yuvanshankar Raja, cinematography by Shakthi Saravanan. ‘Art director Videsh has erected a very huge set in the Highways for an action sequence featuring Ajith and Arjun’, says Venkat Prabhu.

For those wondering about Arjun’s presence in the film, the Action King is playing an all important role, that of a cop, who is behind Ajith. And not just that. There is a big list of stars in Mankatha, including Charming Trisha, Andrea, Lakshmi Rai, Anjali, Premgi and Vaibhav among others.

And last but not the least, producer Dhayanidhi Alagiri says, ‘I am very happy and proud to produce Ajith sir’s prestigious 50th film. I have always been a fan of Ajith; he’s a fantastic person I have ever known. This is the biggest project we have ever handled. I have a huge team working for me to make sure that the film is promoted in the best way possible.’ So get ready Thala fans.

Lovely Trisha accentuates that she would definitively share her marriage news with the media and she has nothing to hide. Also, the actress, who fame as expressions queen in south indian film industry explicates that she has not met her Mr. Perfect yet and would certainly reveal when the time comes. “If this crazy rumour was true I would b the first to share it with u guys..Nothing to hide..Also I havnt met my Mr.Right”, theorizes Trisha.

0 comments:

Post a Comment