Thursday, August 11, 2011

* Thala Ajith makes Pretty Trisha happy

Trisha Krishnan is all smiles when she starts to speak about Mankatha. The former Miss Chennai and Miss India Beautiful Smile plays the lead role in her career's 40th film alongside Thala Ajith's 50th film Mankatha, and this is third time for her to do so, after Ji and Kireedam.

"He is so down to earth. It is nearly impossible for a star of his stature to be this simple and humble. And he is extremely honest too. So I like him very much and he is one of my favourite co-stars", she says.

Says Trisha on Mankatha, "It's a boys film and I have very little to do in it. When this role was offered to me, I grabbed it for the simple reason of working with Ajith and Venkat Prabhu. And it was a blast shooting for the film."

As we know Trisha has dubbed herself in Mankatha. "I play a girl from Mumbai and guess that's why, Venkat insisted on me dubbing in my own voice. He told me that we will give it a try and it worked. He was extremely happy. Looking back, I think I was not confident to dub but now I hope to dub for all my Tamil films."

0 comments:

Post a Comment