Saturday, August 6, 2011

* Lovely Trisha plans to get marry next year

Actress Trisha said that Amruth is her friend and not her husband. She also added that her marriage will take place only next year. Actress Trisha had been in the cine field for the last 8 years.

So far she has acted in 40 films. Recently she crossed 27. Trisha who did not give a thought about her marriage till now has now agreed to get married. Hunting for a suitable alliance for her is going on.

Recently there was news that Trisha is going around with a young entrepreneur Amruth. The news was also spreading like forest fire that she is going to marry Amruth. When asked Trisha about this, she said, "Amruth is my friend. He is not my husband. We both go together for functions and parties. That’s all.

So far I have not met the person who is going to marry me. My marriage will take place next year."

0 comments:

Post a Comment