Wednesday, August 10, 2011

* Trisha speaks about her vocie in Mankatha

Mankatha is special not just for Ajith but also for South Indian Beauty Queen Trisha Krishnan. The former Miss Chennai and Miss India Beautiful Smile is completing 40 films with this movie directed by Venkat Prabhu. And after a long gap, she has dubbed on her own sweet and lovely voice for the film.

Happy about it, she says, ‘Venkat insisted on me dubbing in my own voice. He told me that we will give it a try and it worked. He was extremely happy. Looking back, I think I was not confident to dub but now I hope to dub for all my Tamil films.’

Dwelling more on the film, she says, 'It's a boys film and I have very little to do in it. When this role was offered to me, I grabbed it for the simple reason of working with Ajith and Venkat Prabhu. And it was a blast shooting for the film.'

Besides Mankatha, Trisha is busy in Tollywood with Ganga, the Bodyguard, which is the remake of Kaavalan. It has Venkatesh in the lead role and the actress is joining hands with him for the third time, after Aadavari Maataluku Ardhale Verulay and Namo Venkatesha.

0 comments:

Post a Comment