Saturday, August 6, 2011

* Ajith: will not promote any of his films

Ajith while speaking to the media said, ”I will not speak anything to promote my films. If the film is good let the people see it.

I don’t want to cheat anyone. Many are wondering that how is that I am in Venkat Prabhu’s team.

Venkat Prabhu and I are good friends right from the time when we acted in Ji. I once told him that if there is a script which has a bad role like in Vaali.

I will act in it. After this I became busy in Asal and Billa. One day I heard that Venkat Prabhu is going to make a film for Cloud Nine. I asked him what the story of the film was. He told me that this story of this film is about five persons. All of them are bad and one among them is worst.

This was the story of Mankatha. I liked it very much. I told Venkat that I will act in this film. With regard to my role, I cannot say much expect that my role in this film is called Vinayak Gowtham. Now I am currently acting in Billa 2.

The shooting of this film is going in one stretch for 50 days in Hyderabad. Next we will be shooting for this in European countries. I will speak a lot of Billa 2 after the shooting is completed in November.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment