Thursday, August 11, 2011

* Trisha says that she will keep an eye on Hindi films

When asked Trisha about her Bollywood mission, she said, "I was introduced to Bollywood through Priyadarshan sir. That itself is a big luck for me.

But the roles which I got after this film were not so good. In between I got busy with Mankatha and Telugu film Body Guard. I will always keep an eye on Hindi films.

If I get a good chance I will not miss it. Many are asking me that my role in Mankatha has no significance. I have always have a great respect for Venkat Prabhu. I like him very much. When he narrated the role to me which is a small one, it was very impressive. My role will be much spoken about. Apart from this I have already had acted with Ajith’s sir. So I accepted the role because there was a good understanding
."

0 comments:

Post a Comment