Sunday, December 26, 2010

Give it a go, no?


On Christmas Eve I had my last shot at Christmas shopping at Pioneer Place. So naturally, I went into the newly installed H&M to try on things for myself. Tutu's, tafetta, and ruffled silk caught my eye with the two short racks of Lanvin for H&M clothing. It was picked over, but I had to try the pieces on. Here are my embarrassing myspace/dressing room phone pics to dictate the journey. Ignore my jbrands and biker boots, aren't you ever too lazy to take them off too?

Tafetta sleeved dress. I would totally wear this everyday.... if I had an office job. This could be b-caj... maybe?
Ah the pink and ruffled goodness. I loved the dropped waist, wide neck, and bubble gum pink. My mother quickly shut it down however deeming it too "Carmen Miranda" see below.



And here it is. The literal tent of grey tulle. It is beautiful and fancy and ridiculous. I wanted it, but couldn't justify the $295 price tag for a dress I don't have an event for. If I had anything I could maybe, sorta, kinda wear too, I'd have snatched it up. I tried it on again 2 days later and let it free. Within 2 minutes a platinum blond had it at the register ready for purchase. Enjoy it while I weep.

0 comments:

Post a Comment