Friday, December 24, 2010

After Math





I know personally after seeing Black Swan I had the sudden urge to dress like a prima ballerina all the time-- besides having constant nightmares and being afraid of bathrooms, mirrors, and masturbation.
I know that all of these reactions are not solitarily being experienced by me. Especially after viewing the BCBG holiday catalog. They were also clearly inspired by the tulle, lace, pastels, and shapes found in the costumes in the movie of the season. The first dress is so reminiscent of the dress that Nina wears when the director announces her as the lead.

PS how perfect is Natalie Portman?
She A. is beautiful. B. Harvard graduate. C. great style. D. amazing actress. E. vegan. F. classy! (refuses to do fully nude movies) Anyways I could go on but she's my new obsession.
Mile Kunis is pretty hot too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment