Monday, November 7, 2011

* Beautiful Trisha speaks on Her Marriage

There was news that Princess Trisha’s marriage is to take place by end of this year and her mother is hectically in search of a suitable bridegroom for her. Trisha while speaking about this said, “It is true that my mother is in search of a bride groom for me. If I like that person, the marriage will take place immediately. If at all I like someone and love him, the marriage will take place immediately. But only the media keeps on fixing my marriage dates. There is no truth that my market is gone and that is the reason I am sharing the screen with two or three heroines. Right from debut film I am acting with other heroines once in a way. Only if you share the screen with the other heroines, there will be competition. Then only you can prove your acting mettle. I will act with the other heroines only if I am satisfied if my role has importance.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment