Thursday, November 10, 2011

Chic En Vert: Foam Party

This week I was more in a scrambling move for something green, there was no plan, just set out and plugged "green fashion" into my Google search bar.
I checked all of my favorite magazines and websites for the latest and greatest.
Nylon is one of my favorite magazines, it is young, hip, and always inspirational. They are aware of all the up and coming artists, the newest designer collaborations, and feature the it-girls of the month on their covers.
nativeshoes.com
In the end, I stumbled upon these hiking boots made of foam. They are called Fitzsimmons, from the Native brand.
nylon.com
They are outrageous looking, come in neon colors, and I totally want a pair. They took the stereotypical heavy hiking boot and made it light. This special foam creates 0% waste, no carbon emissions, and a cushy waterproof bubble around your feet.
nylon.com

all info from nylon.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment