Thursday, November 24, 2011

* Lovely Trisha has the best of both worlds

Gorgeous Trisha is busy with projects from Kollywood as well as Tollywood. In Tamil language, after a successful innings in "Mankatha”, she is acting in “Samaran” opposite Vishal. And in Telugu, the actress is doing two movies simultaneously titled “Bodyguard” and “Dammu”.

While “Bodyguard” is a remake to “Kaavalan” with Venkatesh playing the lead role, “Dammu” has NTR Junior as the protagonist.

'We haven’t started shooting for “Samaran” yet. Vishal has always been a good friend. So I’m sure shooting will be fun. In Telugu, I’m doing “Bodyguard” with Venkatesh sir and Dammu with junior NTR. So, I will be back in action soon,' the actress smiles.

 However, Trisha is not planning to do any Hindi films for now after “Khatta Meeta”. She says,' I missed out doing the Hindi version of “Vinnaithaandi Varuvaya” (Ye Maya Chesave) due to date issues. However I have no regrets. I wish Amy Jackson, who is doing the lead role all the very best'

0 comments:

Post a Comment