Sunday, November 20, 2011

* Behind my success is my mother : Trisha

South Indian Most Beautiful Actress Trisha credits her mother for entering into cinema and for reaching this distinctive position.

When it was rumoured that she had nearly called it quits to cinema and going to get settled, Trisha had surprised everyone by being busy in cinema again.

Her mother Uma who was busy searching a suitable bridegroom for her daughter till then has shown some patience now. But again, isn’t it better to get her daughter married when there is market? Trisha’s market is steady with two Telugu films, Samaran and another Tamil film. Trisha had mentioned in her latest interview that her mother is the person behind her success.

What she said is as follows, “
My mother is everything for me. She is my first best friend. She won’t stop me from doing anything. Also, she won’t impose her wishes on me.

I was doing modeling before I entered cinema. My studies got affected due to that. But my mother didn’t worry about anything. She allowed me to pursue modeling. Director Priyadarshan called me for acting when my career graph raised with credits such Miss Chennai, Miss India etc.


When I first film Lesa Lesa” flopped, I thought of calling it quits. But my mother only made me confident. I received appreciation and success for my next few films…………

0 comments:

Post a Comment