Saturday, November 19, 2011

* When Trisha wanted to quit films?

Angelic Beauty Trisha is currently acting in the Telugu films Bodyguard and Dhammu. She is also acting in the Tamil film Samaran. In Dhammu, Junior NTR is the hero. Initially Shruthi was supposed to don the female lead role. But due to non availability of her call sheet, Trisha was signed. Trisha said that because of her mother only she was able to shine in the films.

Pretty Trisha while speaking to the media said, “ I love my mother. She will permit me to do anything. She will not force upon me her desires. She has given me full freedom. I have been in cinema for the last 10 years. Before taking up acting I was in the modeling field. I told this to my mother. All the parents will not like their children education to be spoilt. But my mother did not say like that. She permitted me to take up modeling. I got the opportunity to act in a soap advertisement. After that I won the Miss Chennai title. I got the award for the best smile in the Miss India contest. Then I got the opportunity to act in films. Director Priyadarshan gave me that opportunity. When my first film Laysa Laysa failed at the box office, I wanted to quit acting. But though the film was a flop, I got lots of appreciations. I got lots of offers after that. Because of this I was not able to quit cinema. My mother is the reason for me to reach great heights.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment