Sunday, July 31, 2011

* Trisha: There is no competition to me

South Indian Actress, Angel Trisha Krishnan has asserts confidently that though the number of movies she stars in Tamil and Telugu and paired almost all the top actors of Kollywood and Tollywood. Pretty Trisha’s market appears to have been hit by the twin factors of baseless rumours and fake news, which created by media on of her impending marriage.

Lovely Trisha now has her 40th film ‘Mankatha’ opposite Ajith gearing up for release in end-August. She earnestly hopes the film turns out to be a hit. Speaking to media recently, Trisha said “This is my 3rd film with Ajith. Director Venkat Prabhu has handled the script neatly. While the romantic sequences between me and Ajith have come off very well, there won’t by any sort of smooching".

I got a few offers after my debut film Khatta Meetha but I couldn’t agree to them as they were not heroine-oriented roles. It was a tough decision for me to shun my Telugu and Tamil film assignments and camp in Mumbai to go all out to get Hindi film assignments. I didn’t want to do that. I don’t want to act on all the days of the month; I do want to relax at times".

I’m quite aware that a heroine’s tenure is very short in films. I have survived here for the past 10 years and am still going strong. I don’t think of all the new actresses as my competitors. Only those who debuted along with me a decade back are me competitors; in that sense, the competition is almost nil. Newcomers would always keep coming; wasn’t I a newcomer when I entered films?” concludes Trisha on a positive note.

0 comments:

Post a Comment