Saturday, July 30, 2011

* Beautiful Trisha Krishnan wish to fall in Love...

South Indian Diva, Angel Trisha Krishnan has expressed her desire to fall in love. Yes we mean it really. 'I have never believed in arranged marriage. I think it’s a love marriage that will succeed. I would like to definitely meet someone, I’m ready for that,' she says.

Rubbishing reports appeared in a section of the media that she would enter wedlock soon, Trisha says, 'the reports are baseless! I will marry when I meet the right guy. And you will be the first to know when that happens. There’s nothing to hide.'

On not acting in any Hindi films post Katha Meetha, Pretty Trisha says, 'Bollywood is a very big step. I think it works better if one shifts base to Bollywood. I never wanted to leave my base, which is Chennai. So it was a bit difficult battling between the two industries'.

0 comments:

Post a Comment