Wednesday, July 27, 2011

* Trisha: I'll not get married secretly...

This is not the first time that rumours spreading on South Indian Beauty Queen, our Gorgeous Trisha Krishnan's marriage and there was a another rumour as that, her mother Uma has already fixed an American businessman as bridegroom.

When media asked to Pretty Trisha said, "My life is an open book. There is no secret in it. But there are lots of rumours about me. They are also spreading imaginary news about me. Now there is news that I am going to marry an American guy and there is also news that I am going to get married to an actor. There are varieties of news about my marriage. I don’t know in what way my fans are going to be benefitted. Many are saying that these kinds of news are coming up because the fans want to know about the private life of the actresses. I don’t understand that what my fans are going to do on hearing this kind of news. I will not get married secretly. With regard to any matter, I will do it after openly announcing it. My marriage will take place only with the blessings of my fans and elders."

0 comments:

Post a Comment