Sunday, July 31, 2011

* Trisha: I don't want leave my home town Chennai

South Indian Stunning Beauty, Gorgeous Trisha Krishnan is currently busy with Telugu film ‘Ganga- The Body Guard’ with Victory Venkatesh and in Tamil film ‘Mangatha’ is in hand, which is going to releasing end of August. Cute Trisha Krishnan agrees that, her Bollywood attempts were very disappointed. So, Kollywood media narrates that she is in frustration for her blinking career. But, Trisha has condemned their baseless and fake stories.

Pretty Trisha said, “Indeed, I might be doing one or two films only, but it doesn’t mean that my career is coming to end. It’s because nowadays I become very selective about my next films. I have acted in 40 films in my Nine (9) years film career (starts in 2002). So, I thought it is time to do films that remain memorable for ever. That’s why I am not signing films like before. I agree that, I was not successful at Bollywood. Yet, I am receiving several offers from the Bollywood. But, unless the story really excites me I have decided not to go to Bollywood again. The other reason is I don’t want leave Chennai. If, I get any film that worth acting, then only I will sign it. Otherwise, I will enjoy my leisure period with my family.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment