Tuesday, July 19, 2011

* Trisha: Mankatha is definitely Super Duper Hit!

Actress Trisha is the Love interest of the Ultimate Star Ajith, in the film “Mankatha”. She is very happy on being part of this film. Recently, in an Interview, she said that, “I have not acted too glamorously in this film. I would be looking like the Trisha in the film “Samy”. Few of my recent releases did not do well. But, this movie with Ajith is going to be a Hit for sure.

Actually, “Mankatha” is Playing Cards based game. But, the reason for naming this film with this title is, everyone likes this name very much. Probably Venkat Prabhu could have named this film, in this way for that reason only. He has made the film in such a way that, it attracts everybody’s Hearts. We all have competed toughly with each other and acted in this film in a nice manner.

About me, I have not acted glamorously in this film. Most of the time, I could be appearing with Sarees and Half-Sarees. But, to satisfy the expectations of the youth, there would be sufficient amount of glamour. I have acted in a family oriented role. The only thing, which I like to say again and again is, “Mankatha” is going to become a Super Duper Hit. There is no doubts that, “Mankatha” would make me occupied with lots of new film offers also
”…concluded Pretty Trisha.

We are also wishes the same, that you will get more and more offers and entertain us with your mesmerising acting skills in future. All the best Beautiful Trishwarya!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment