Thursday, July 14, 2011

* Trisha says 'I created a new trend in cine field'

South Indian Beautiful Actress, Gorgeous Trisha Krishnan opines that the self confidence she have is a vital reason for her growth in the Film Industry.

"The thing I like the most in me is my self confidence. That is the reason why I'm in this stage now," says Pretty Trisha.

The actress also says she had created a new trend in the Film Industry.

"9-years back (2002), when I started my career as an actress, all the heroines in South used to look plump. As the people were of the opinion that audience down South love to see plump heroines romancing their actors. But, my entry has changed everything creating a new trend," says the petite beauty.

While most of the celebrities feel that, after entering into films they have lost their privacy. But, Trisha said, she is an exception in this case.

"I knew how to balance my professional and personal life. I keep in touch with my friends and whenever I find time, I spend with them. That helps me to keep myself recharged to take up the challenges in life," she told.

0 comments:

Post a Comment