Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Two Wheelin'


Two recent happenings have made me realize my love for bicycles. 1. The warm weather. What sounds better then a day of riding around town with your boo on your bicycle? 2. My recent achilles injury which has made even walking painful, so I've decided to take my Schwin Cruiser my default transportation. Plus, they are totally chic. The Satorialist has an entire section dedicated to Bicycles, Who What Wear featured them on their "Obession du Jour" posts and even high end designers are making their own kind to keep up. Plus I found an entire blog dedicated to chic bicycle riding: Riding Pretty.

Fendi's version. Note: $17,000...

I believe this is a Teen Vogue spread? If not, it should be.

From Riding Pretty.

WWW collage ODJ
The Satorialist. Smoking and Biking a camel suit, so chic.

Riding Pretty


0 comments:

Post a Comment