Sunday, October 16, 2011

* Pretty Trisha hoping success in Bollywood?

Her unforgettable Bollywood debut opposite Akshay Kumar in last year’s Priyadarshan-directed Khatta Meetha is still fresh in the minds of her fans and trade pundits. Trisha, who is a leading actress in Tamil and Telugu films, has reportedly not given up hope to make another attempt at stardom in the world of Hindi films.

After the debacle of Khatta Meetha, Trisha had been concentrating mainly in Tamil and Telugu films and did films like Vinnaithaandi Varuvaaya, Manmadhan Ambu and Mankatha. She is presently starring in a couple of Telugu films including Bodyguard opposite Venkatesh besides the solitary Tamil film Samaran opposite Vishal and directed by Thiru.

Trisha is said to be guided by her instincts which goad her not to get ‘upset’ by a single failure in the form of Khatta Meetha in an otherwise successful career during the past few years. Speaking about her plans for the future, she says “Whatever be the language, I’m always hurt by the failure of my film(s)….I was over the moon when I got the offer to make my debut in Khatta Meetha opposite Akshay Kumar, one of the top guns there…

“Even as the shooting of the film was progressing, I got offers to do many Hindi films but didn’t commit myself to them as I wanted to watch the response of the public to my role in Khatta Meetha. Eventually, as the film didn’t fare well at the box-office, all the producers and directors disappeared. I couldn’t digest the film’s failure. I’m determined that I can make a successful comeback in Hindi films, with liberal help from the Almighty,” concludes Trisha.

0 comments:

Post a Comment