Sunday, October 16, 2011

Hussein Chlayan Spring/Summer 2007

I can't believe I haven't posted about this yet!
I saw a wonderful exhibit in Paris at the Musée des Arts Decoratifs on the morning of the arrival of the bikers during the Tour de France, followed by macaroons at Lauduré--it was an amazing day to say the least.
In the museum there was Ralph Lauren's spectacular car museum, the history of jewelery, but my sister and I were blown away by the Hussein Chlayan exhibit. His clothes demonstrate not only his broad range of style, but also his impeccable design aspect.
This video of his Spring/Summer 2007 show has been talked about in every magazine, so I'm sure you'll recognize a hat or two.



Have you ever seen clothes move like that?!? The coolest. Not only that, but the clothes are stunning. Hats off to you Hussein Chlayan.

0 comments:

Post a Comment