Thursday, April 28, 2011

A Single Man by Tom Ford

I've been meaning to write about this beautiful film for a while now. If you haven't seen it, you much see A Single Man directed by my man, Tom Ford. Each frame in the film is like a stunning photograph that I would hang in my house.
The story takes place in the 60's, with lovely makeup and sharp tailors suits. Colin Firth is hauntingly good, and even snagged a best actor nomination for his role. I also think that the young lover is the same boy from the British TV series Skins.

The trendy teenage couple. Girl crush on the girl.

Julianne Moore's makeup, which I attemped to recreate during a night out and looked like a pre-op plastic surgery patient.

The two friends. Love Julianne's entire mod look.

The male prostitute on the left there... literally drop dead gorgeous. I'm thinking he had to be a model from one of Tom's campaigns.

Good friends swapping secrets on the floor.

Flash back scene of past lovers

0 comments:

Post a Comment