Monday, September 12, 2011

RENVI



Salut mes amis!
I know I literally haven't posted since the 4th of July, and I apologize deeply for that.
I blame it on traveling through Europe for the summer combined with the start of school and a fall sport. Anyways, I'm back! And with a good post to start with.


My very talented cousin, Morgan Cleary, has designed her own jewelry line based on the architectural elements found in classical Grecian and Roman columns. My favorites of her collection include the stackable rings and thick Doric inspired ones. I remember all us girls trying on every combination of the stacked rings, it is too cool to see the professional website all up and running.
Pavé Ring shown with Doric Stack End Ring with Diamond Detailing.
Think stacked rings à la Rumi:


Doric Wrap Ring

Also important to note-- a percentage of all sales is being donated to the Marol Academy (an elementary education program for Sudan children) so you don't have to feel guilty buying jewelry!
Ornament Earrings with Diamond Detailing
My personal favorite: the Tall Doric Ring. Also comes in a normal thickness, but I love how much of your finger this one takes up.
Doric Stack End ring - 2 shown on top of each other, so versatile!

Small Doric ring with ends stacked around it for the entire column effect:

Double Wrap Vatica Necklace

She even does necklaces and bracelets as well!

See the entire collection and beautiful website here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment