Monday, September 19, 2011

* Ajith: I Dedicate Mankatha Success to Superstar!!

Thala Ajith, who is basking in the success of his big film ‘Mankatha’, has again become the hot property of Tamil industry now. The honest actor is now busy shooting his next film ‘Billa 2’ with Chakri Toleti in the director’s chair.

When asked about the success of his last outing ‘Mankatha’, Ajith said, “There was nobody for me to guide during my early days of my career. I grew myself. And, most importantly it was superstar Rajinikanth sir and his films that I saw from a distance that helped me in growing, shaping up and becoming a matured actor. My life is also like superstar’s life. I also struggled in my career like him. This ‘Mankatha’ success and my career success are all because of Rajini sir. I dedicate my success to him”

It is reported that Ajith may do his next film with director Vishnuvardhan and producer A M Ratnam, after the completion of his ‘Billa 2’.

0 comments:

Post a Comment