Sunday, September 18, 2011

Missoni Mania

So if you know me at all, you know how much I love a good designer collaboration. This has to be one of the most hyped ones yet. I checked on Target's website the day of September 13th, the debut of it all, and 70% of the items were sold out. A girl at Emory was wearing the knit skirt the next day also, it's clearly in high demand! Missoni really went all out here. There is not only women's wear but bedding, shoes, kids clothing, mens ties,, and even a bike!
I saw a little girl wearing a Missoni shift dress yesterday and it was just about the cutest thing I've set eyes on.
Obsessed with the shift dress
The bike! Sold out of course...
Love a knit short.
How great is this jumper?
Puffer I loved.

Part 2 of this post: my Girl Crush on Margherita Missoni, but really who doesn't have a crush on her? Her bohemian style is so unique and she is not afraid to take risks. I'll be honest, I am sometimes confused by her choices, but they are never short of a great print or color. Her perfect hair and classic model good looks also are on her side.






More Target pics. Finally feasible to own a Missoni print bikini!

Love the tights.

0 comments:

Post a Comment