Thursday, March 3, 2011

The Academy Awards 2011

Oscars 2011. What a good year! Not many upsets, but always entertaining.
Here are some highlights:

Melissa Leo wins for best actress early on in the night and drops the F-BOMB.

One of the funniest moments- when Melissa Leo's award presenter told her she was much prettier than she was in The Fighter, which is very true.

I thought Marisa Tomei looked beautiful, even though I got this dress off a worst dress website...

Many stunning men, lots of bowties. Colin Firth always looks perfect with his help from Tom Ford (who got a shout out in his acceptance speech!). Everyone looked pretty dapper from the young hotties, Jake Gyllenhall and James Franco, then there was Christian Bale who looked nice in all black but had to ruin it with a full beard...
Halle Berry looks stunning, as always. Love the color and tulle.
My personal favorite: Mila Kunis
Another lavender hue seen on Cate Blanchett. Very different but beautiful.
And the host of the show! So many costume changes. I liked the tuxedo look the best, while the shoes were a little too much. I also love the Valentine "Archive" (?) red dress she wore on the carpet. I've never been a huge fan of Anne, but she went up a few notches in my book.

Love T Pain, love this autotune oscars tribute.

0 comments:

Post a Comment